“Community Supported Agriculture”
Support local farming and your family’s health!
Farm fresh produce and fruit delivered to your business, company site, school or church.
- Promotes healthy eating habits.
- A variety of local produce/fruits change with the seasons, educating subscribers with what grows on the farm during different seasons of the year.
- Support for a local family farm and the local farm movement.
1. A box of farm fresh produce/fruits using organic farming methods. 2. The produce is grown by Tanaka Farms located in Irvine. Occasionally the produce/fruits may be supplemented from other organic or pesticide free farmers to provide a good variety in each box. 3. Produce is delivered to a specific location either once a week or every other
week (EOW) where it is picked up by the subscriber.
4. Subscribers do not have a choice as to what they receive each week.
$17.00 - Mini CSA Box
$22.00* - Small CSA Box
$33.00* - Large CSA Box
There is an additional delivery/processing fee of $3 per box for picking up at one of our many pick up locations. The $3 is waived if you pick up directly at the farm.
* Effective August 15, 2014: Small CSA Box $22.00
Large CSA Box $33.00
Home delivery/processing charge is $10 per box (Home delivery is offered to Irvine, Costa Mesa, Tustin and Newport Beach addresses only).
How To Sign Up:
2. You will first choose where you would like to pick up your CSA box from. Each location has a specific delivery day and time. Please be aware that there are many pick-up sites that are closed to non-members or non-employees so please read the comments for each pick-up site carefully. 3. Now choose the size box that you prefer and whether you would like weekly pick-up or every other week (EOW). Please note that not all pick-up sites may not
offer all the options.
4. Check the summary to the right of the page to make sure that you have chosen the correct pick-up site, the size box and the preferred pick-up schedule. 5. We offer only one payment plan, debit on delivery. Your credit card or bank account will be charged for your order after each pick-up. 6. Make sure to read our farm policies and once you click to agree to them you may select to pay automaically by electronic check (bank to bank transfer) or automatically by credit card (Master Card, VISA or Discover). Sorry we do not
accept American Express.
7. That is it! You will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming your subscription! By logging into your account, you can see all of your needed information and you can make changes: - When, where and what time your next pick up is; - Contact info for site host - Put your subscription on delivery hold (vacation)
IMPORTANT: Any CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS need to be made no later than four (4) days prior to your scheduled pick-up day. Ex: no changes accepted after Friday midnight if your scheduled pick-up day is Tuesday.
How to Cancel Your Subscription:
1. If you are not satisfied with your CSA box or would like to cancel your subscription, email us at CSA@TanakaFarms.com or call Eileen or Shannon at (949) 653-2100 x201
Fundraising For Participating Schools:
1. A portion from each box will be donated back to their school. Please contact Eileen Sagara for more information at Eileen@tanakafarms.com or (949)283-0511.